The program of the 8th Congress on Controversies in Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapies (COSTEM) – October 19-21, 2023, Berlin, Germany & Online has been reviewed and approved for CME accreditation by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME Unit. The EBAH- CME Unit has approved this educational activity for a maximum number of CME credits. Each physician should only claim credits for time that she/he actually spent in the educational activity. We are pleased to inform you that the 2023 COSTEM Congress has been awarded
11 (Eleven) EBAH-CME Credit Points
All participants may print a European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME certificate indicating the number of EBAH-CME Credit Points awarded, directly from the system on the CME section of the EBAH website at (www.ebah.org).
How to collect your EBAH CME credits:
You can also use the direct link to the account creation / login page:
- Creating a CME account or logging in is simple and free of cost.
- Please inform your details to event organizer, so they can add your EBAH-CME credit points.
Within the EBAH-CME system, you can:
- Print your EBAH-CME certificates.
- Review and manage your personal account.
- Search for accredited events based on the European Hematology Curriculum.
For further assistance please contact:
EBAH Office Koninginnegracht 12b, 2514 AA – The Hague, The Netherlands
Phone: +31 (0)70 3020 099
Email: [email protected]