Abstracts for the congress:
Participants who would like to actively participate in COSTEM, are invited to submit an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee.
The Committee reserves the right to:
- Select the abstracts relevant to the program
- Decide on the final form of presentation
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Title of the abstract
- Full names (first and last) all authors
- Email addresses of all authors
- Details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
- Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel.)
Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 300 words and cannot include tables and graphs.
About Abstract Submission:
Be sure to make all changes, corrections and proofreading before submitting. Please note: Once you click Submit, you cannot edit the information you entered. To make any changes after you have submitted, please contact the COSTEM Secretariat at [email protected] mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.
Prior to submission, please use ‘spell check’ within your abstract WORD document in order to avoid spelling errors.